Pirit Heated Hose, New Series II Approx. 100' includes Free Shipping from RVSW.
Stay connected as the temperature drops!
Pirit Heated Hose is used to provide a constant source of water in freezing temperatures.
Features & Benefits:
- Cold Weather Water Hose
- Thermostatically Controlled, turns on when temperatures are below 45° F, off when temperatures are above 50° F
- Pirit Hose has been tested to -42 degrees F (-41 degrees C )
- Grounded Power Supply
- Grounded Nickel Plated Brass Female and Male Coupling
- Protective Bend Restrictors at both ends
- Abrasion Resistant Cover
- Knit Reinforcing
- Heater wires are extruded directly into the hose walls for uniform heating and unrestricted water flow
- Certifications: UL listed, MET approved, FDA approved materials
- One-Year Warranty
IMPORTANT: This hose is for normal farm and garden use and light commercial use only.
25' 180 watts 1.5 amps, 120volts, 60 hertz
50' 360 watts, 3.0 amps, 120volts, 60 hertz
100' 500 watts 4.50 amps 120 volts 60 hertz
WARNING: Do not attempt to cut or splice hose—serious injury may result. Do not spray water into an electrical outlet. Severe electrical shock could result.
Color: Orange or Blue (your hose could be either color--no choice)
Care and use of your PIRIT Heated Hose:
- Simply unroll the hose to use just as you would a normal garden hose.
- Screw the female end (near the electrical cord) of the hose onto your faucet. Make sure the washer is in place inside the female coupling.
- Plug the 3-prong cord into a Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter (GFCI) or a properly-grounded 3-hole outlet that is protected by a GFCI.
- The heater is thermostatically controlled and will not turn on unless the ambient temperature approaches freezing temperatures.
- It is good practice to drain and unplug the hose when not in use to extend the lifetime of the hose.
- If water is frozen inside the hose, allow several minutes for the ice to melt after plugging in the hose and before use.
- DO NOT pull or tug the hose with excessive force as this may damage the fittings and electronic components.
- Download User Instructions En, FR, SP (PDF format)