- These custom-made drapes are made to your exact measurements, presenting an elegant feel to your RV.
- A separate lining provides superior privacy, light control and insulation.
- These drapes come in 2 panels with matching tiebacks and a Velcro closure at the center. A 1-Panel option is available (no extra charge), as well as a 3-Panel option (upcharge will be incurred).
- Choose from 1 of 6 tasteful colors.
* Specially selected RV Fabrics
* Custom made to your motor home
* Ready to hang on your existing track
* Fully lined
1. Track Width: Measure the driver and passenger sides separately, providing the amount of track that each drape panel will cover when closed. Coach Coordinates will add extra material for proper drape fullness.
2. Drape Length: Measure your current drapes from top to bottom. Or, measure from the bottom of your track to where you want the bottom of your new drapes to fall.
3. Choose from 6 tasteful colors. Fabric is polyester. Lining is polyester/cotton. Dry cleaning is recommended.
4. Drapes will hang on your existing track. See the pictures of curtain carriers to select the carrier that shows how your drapes attach to your track.
**Please note--these Custom Made drapes are made to order and ship directly from the manufacturer (California) and we are currently experiencing about a 3 week processing period from date-of-order to date-shipped.
The supple, rich sheen projects an eye-catching affordable elegance. Terra based neutrals and a novel bank of colors, highlight this innovative faux silk. Passes MVSS-302 fire retardant test.
The delivery of the swatches was great. I received them within 2 days of ordering. I was disappointed with the quality of the material. It seems quite thin and transparent. The colors and texture of the swatches were fine. I was just looking for something a little thicker that would provide more privacy in the RV.
They were very helpful in our choosing the color for our drapes that we ordered.
love the colors and the cards to tell which ones are which but the samples are way to small to even look at in the coach to decide the colors. Maybe bigger w/ the colors on the back of the sample.
Like the color chooses but the sample size is way too small.