Campout Bag Awning, 2.57M (approx. 8' 5"). Bag length = 101".
Includes FREE Shipping!
The Campout Awning stores in a durable, zippered vinyl bag, has self-contained hardware and a fastener strap holds the rolled up canopy in place.
Only the Campout Awning offers such ease of setup. No other bag awning has self-contained hardware or such a wide choice of sizes.
Three Reasons you'll insist on a Campout over other bag awnings!
Campout's Easy Set Up
Self-storing arms and braces fold into the lead bar. Flip-lock levers make arm and brace adjustment quick and easy.
Campout's Durable Construction
Heavy-duty aluminum channels, sturdy hardware and rugged vinyl fabric make the Campout the strongest bag awning available.
Campout's best looks
The Campout is available in a wide range of colors to perfectly match your trailer! Special Order colors are available at an additional $200. The storage bag is white.
All Campout canopy extensions are 8' except the 2.5M, which is 6'6". Canopy assembly is housed in a slim, white vinyl, zippered bag that attaches to the awning rail on your RV. Heavy-duty vinyl canopy. Extruded aluminum awning structure consists of the lead bar which houses the fold out arms and braces.
Available in lengths: 2.5M - 4.0M (8'5" - 13'1")
Note: Size refers to end-of-bag to end-of-bag.
Mounting area. The Campout requires a flat, unobstructed area three inches longer than the bag size. An 8'5" Campout awning would require a mounting area of 8'8".
- Includes Free Shipping from RvSupplyWarehouse.com!
- Self-Storing Arms And Braces Simply Fold Into The Lead Bar
- Heavy-Duty Aluminum Channels Make The Campout The Strongest Awning Available
- The Campout Is Available In A Wide Range Of Colors To Perfectly Match Your Trailer
- The Pitch Can Be Set To Optimize Shade And Rain Run-Off
- The Vertical Support Arms Can Be Attached To The RV Or Set In The Carport Position To Provide An Open Walkway From The Side Of The Awning
- Simple Installation
- Limited 1 Year Warranty
Campout must slide into an awning rail on a relatively flat surface with the mounting area measuring a minimum of 3" longer than the specified awning length and with 6-1/2" of clearance below the rail.
CAMPOUT Owners Manual and Operating Instructions
Campout Metric Illustrated Parts List