Deluxe BAL Leveling Jacks, 24'' Extension, Set of 2
Each heavy duty jack includes a large 5" by 8" rectangular steel base plate and frame mounting plate.
All scissor arms are engaged by means of tooth gear design to ensure straight vertical extension and retraction. The jack is black e-coat and the handle is zinc plated for long life.
The jacks extend from 4" to 24-3/16" and have 7,500lbs capacity per jack. Jacks come with one handle per set of 2.
- Roller-Bearing Assembly For Smooth And Easy Screw Operation
- Provides A Sandwich Construction Bearing Design To Assist In Screw Operation
- Tooth Gear Design Of The Scissor Arms Ensures Straight Line Vertical Extension And Retraction
- Double Lead, Acme Thread Drive Screw Is Designed So The Jack Raises Quickly And The Crank Handle Turns Easily
- Crank Handle Can Be Easily Rotated, Even When Tilted
- Rust-Inhibitive E-Coating On The Jack And Shiny Zinc Coating On The Crank Handle Ensure Long Life
- Limited Lifetime Warranty