The Progressive Dynamics 9100 Series INTELI-POWER converters are UL listed for the US and Canada. They provide safe, reliable, filtered DC power to all Recreational Vehicle 12-Volt lighting and appliance circuits. The Inteli-Power converter also safely recharges and maintains the RV battery and has a two-year limited warranty.
The Charge Wizard is a microprocessor-controller that constantly monitors the RV battery voltage to determine if the battery requires a quick recharge, is fully charged and being used, or is fully charged and is in storage.The Charge Wizard then selects one of three charging voltages: 14.4, 13.6, or 13.2; and one of four operating modes (Boost, Normal, Storage or Desulfation) to properly re-charge or maintain the battery. The Charge Wizzard may be optionally added to the 9100 Series INTELI-POWER unit (added cost) or is built in and included with the 9200 Series INTELI-POWER, best deal!!
- Reverse Battery Protection Protects Converters From Damage Resulting From Improper (Reverse) Battery Lead Connection
- Solid-State Converter/Chargers Deliver Filtered DC Power To All 12 Volt Lighting And Appliance Circuits Providing Safe And Reliable Service
- Electronic Current Limiting Automatically Reduces Output Voltage When Maximum Capacity Is Reached
- Low Line Voltage Protection Automatically Shuts Converter Down If Input Voltage Is Insufficient And Protects Appliances From Damaging Low Voltage Irregularities
- Variable Speed Intelligent Cooling Fan Automatically Monitors Converter Temperature And Activates Fan At Speed Required
- High Voltage Protection Protects Converter From Spikes Or Surge Of Voltage Over 135 Volt
- Automatic Thermal Protection Reduces Converter Output To Safe Levels When Unit Temperature Exceeds Pre-Set Limits And Protects Converter From Damage Due To Excessive Heat
- Limited 2 Year Warranty