Ignition Control Circuit Board.
Replacement For Dometic/ Norcold Refrigerators;
Use In Coleman/ Duo-Therm/ Hydro-Flame/ Suburban Furnaces And Atwood/ Mor-Flo/ Suburban Water Heaters;
12 Volt DC;
With Diagnostic LED;
4-1/4 Inch Length x 3-1/4 Inch Width;
With Spade Spark Lead Connectors;
Fuse And Surge Protected
This universal 12 Volt DC ignitor board is certified by Testing Engineers International to meet UL 372 and UL 353 specifications for use in the RV industry. The universal ignitor boards are all "electrically" identical but "mechanically" different for convenient installation. These rugged boards use double sided-plated thru hole technology for added reliability. They are fused to protect the board from short circuits in the NC and Valve circuitry.
A two color LED monitors the NC and valve terminals to let you know when there is power to the board - "GREEN" and when there is power for the Valve - "RED". These delayed 3-try ignitor boards with 20 Second purge cycles and LOCAL flame sense, also incorporate an option jumper. Removal of the jumper, for water heater and refrigerator use only, converts the board to instant fire with one minute purge cycle between the three ignition tries.
- Universal 12 Volt DC Ignitor Boards Are Certified By Testing Engineers International To Meet UL 372 And UL 353 Specifications For Use In The RV Industry
- A Two Color LED Monitors The NC And Valve Terminals To Let You Know When There Is Power To The Board
- Removable Jumper For Instant Fire Operation In Water Heaters And Refrigerators
- Fuse And Surge Protected
- Protective Cover Available
- Use Double Sided-Plated Thru Hole Technology For Added Reliability
- Limited 3 Year Warranty