Winnebago Contour-fit Class A RV Cover, 34' 1" - 37'
- Winnebago Owner's Rejoice! Here's a Cover designed specifically for Winnebago Class A Motorhomes.
- Built for all climates.
- Features a multi-layer top panel and multi-layer sides with a retro aesthetic unique to Winnebago.
- Features the iconic Flying W, "Brow," Retro Graphics and rubberized Winnebago logos
- Significantly reduces premature aging of RV and helps maintain resale value.
- Keeps Roof clean to reduce black-streaks from forming on sides of RV.
- Reduces need for washing, waxing and roof treatments.
- 100% Breathable to prevent mold and mildew.
- Protection against harmful UV rays that can cause unwanted cracking and fading on your RV.
- Slip-seam strap system allows cover to conform to the shape of the RV and minimizes wind impact to cover.
- Multiple Passenger-side zipper entry doors and rear ramp door (on largest 5 sizes) for easy covered access.
- Extra reinforcements throughout cover significantly reduce snags & tears.
- Reinforced Buckles, Flaps and Straps resist rip-out.
- Built-in Vents allow air to escape the cover in moderate winds.
- Roof fabric partially extends down the front, back and sides of the cover for extra protection.
- Front, rear and bottom buckle cinching system removes slack and prevents billowing.
- Color is Light Brown on Top with Tan Sides.
- Features ADCO's 2 year manufacturer warranty.
- Free Shipping is included when you order from RvSupplyWarehouse.com!
- Rain gutter spout protectors to prevent cover puncture where applicable.
- Storage bag.
- Ladder Cap to prevent contact with cover.
- Extra adhesive reinforcement material.
- Weighted buckle toss-under for easy installation.
» How to Buy the Best fitting Cover for your Class A Motorhome?
- Measure from the longest two points including bumpers and ladder but excluding hitch to determine proper size needed.
- View the video for more help.