Short Power Jack
Lift capacity is 2,500 lbs, and it is 4-1/2" shorter from motor to mounting plate than the Deluxe Power Jack.
- Best In Class Load Testing With Models Rated From 1,500 To 3,500 Pounds
- Rugged 12 Volt DC Electric Gear Motors Have Been Proven Through Years Of RV Use Under Adverse Conditions
- Patented Push Button Design Effortlessly Raises And Lowers The Trailer
- Ideal For Long-Term Storage As They Don’t Bleed Down Over Time
- Heavy-Duty Steel Tubing Is E-Coated For A Long Lasting, Scratch Resistant Finish. Convenient Pin-On Footpads Are On All Models For Greater Trailer Stability
- Limited 2 Year Warranty
Standard Power Jack - Its 2-3/16" tube fits most 2-5 /16" couplers and has a lifting capacity of 2,500 lb.
Deluxe Power Jack also features a handy built-in light and a manual override that does not require the removal of the power headHeavy Duty Power Jack also features a handy built-in light that illuminates trailer tongues and towing vehicle hitches after dark, a manual override that does not require the removal of the power head, and 2-3/16" tubing that fits most 2-5/16" couplers.