Just flip a switch and the Deluxe Hi-Power 3000 Power Jack will lift 3000 pounds a full 18". Built-in night light and attached foot pad are also standard. It also has an exclusive crank through power head for emergency situations.
- Built-In Level - Located Right Where You Need It.. On Top Of Your Hi-Power Jack. It Is Easily Adjusted To Read "Level" Based On The Inside Of Your Trailer
- Emergency Crank Through - Makes It Easy To Raise Or Lower Your Jack Even If The Battery Is Dead Or Out Of Your RV
- Nite Light - Provides Light For Unhitching Or Hitching Up After Dark Or Even The Unexpected Change Of LP Gas Cylinders
- Full 18 Inch Stroke - Provides Up To 2 Inch More Stroke Than Many Competing Jacks - This Makes It Easier To Attach Your Equalizing Bar
- Jack Post Foot Pad - Extra Large Foot. Pad Is Standard On All Hi-Power Jacks. Provides Extra Stability
- Limited 2 Year Warranty
Models 27300 & 27295 are standard 2 1/4" diameter post design, while the Model 27265 offers a new, slightly slimmer 2" diameter post design.