The Inteli-Power 9200 Series RV Converter/Charger is an all-inclusive top of the line charger with a "Built-in Charge Wizard" that keeps your battery charged and protected, the smart way!
The Charge Wizard's microprocessor constantly monitors the RV battery voltage to determine how much the battery has been used. Based on this information, it automatically adjusts the converter output voltage to one of the four operating modes. Included with each 9200 Series Converter/Charger is a pendant which shows charger converter status and allows for manual mode selection. Built in features prevent battery failure!
You can't go wrong with the Inteli-power 9200 Series! The Inteli-Power 9200 series has four modes of operation: Boost(14.4 Volts): Rapidly recharges RV battery to 90% of full charge. Automatically selected after RV has been used to dry camp. Normal(13.6 Volts): Safely completes the charge and maintains it during RV use. Storage(13.2 Volts): automatically lowers the converter voltage, once the battery is fully charged for 30-hours and is not being used.
This lower voltage prevents excess gassing and water use. Desulfation: Increases the converter voltage for 15-minutes every 21 hours while in the Storage Mode. This prevents battery stratification causing sulfation... the leading cause of battery failure.
- Built-In Charge Wizard Constantly Monitors Voltage Status And Automatically Manages Your Battery
- Built-In Accessory Port For Optional, Pendant (Standard On Retail Units) To Monitor Charge Wizard Operating Modes
- Reverse Battery Protection Protects Converters From Damage Resulting From Improper (Reverse) Battery Lead Connection
- Solid-State Converter/Chargers Deliver Filtered DC Power To All 12 Volt Lighting And Appliance Circuits Providing Safe And Reliable Service
- Electronic Current Limiting Automatically Reduces Output Voltage When Maximum Capacity Is Reached. Protects Your Investment And Offers Peace Of Mind
- Low Line Voltage Protection Automatically Shuts Converter Down If Input Voltage Is Insufficient And Protects Your Appliances From Damaging Low Voltage Irregularities
- Variable Speed Intelligent Cooling Fan Automatically Monitors Converter Temperature And Activates Fan At Speed Required
- Limited 2 Year Warranty
-Model PD9260CV: Input: 105-130 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 1000 Watts. Output:13.6 VDC, 60 Amp. Dimensions: 3.6''H x 8''L x 9''W. Weight: 5.8 lb.
s.-Model PD9270V: Input: 105-130 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 1300 Watts. Output:13.6 VDC, 70 Amp. Dimensions: 3.6''H x 11.5''L x 9''W. Weight: 7.5 lbs.-Model PD9280V: Input: 105-130 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 1300 Watts. Output:13.6 VDC, 80 Amp. Dimensions: 3.6''H x 11.5''L x 9''W. Weight: 7.5 lbs.