From the company that invented the RV refrigerator, the Dometic Brisk II is powerful enough to cool even the largest coach. Its reliability, economical price, efficient performance and long life make it the first choice of more than a million RVers today.
This complete Dometic Brisk Air rooftop RV air conditioner is available in two capacities: 13,500 BTU and 15,000 BTU. This complete 'cool only' RV air conditioner includes everything you need for installation of an air conditioner unit or replacement of an existing unit. It fits the same opening and uses the same 110v. wiring of any Dometic, Carrier, or Coleman A/C.
The low price. Yes, we've kept the price as low as we can. Yes, these prices include Free Shipping (others charge over $100 just for shipping).
Color: Polar White
Net weight (lb.): 75 - 108
3-year manufacturer warranty
After 2 years of redesigning and reengineering one of the most popular and most imitated RV air conditioners, Dometic presents Brisk II - the stronger, lighter, smaller and more environmentally friendly RV air conditioner.
The Brisk II uses its smart design, tighter specification allowances and improved materials to maximize air flow and perfomance. This newest RV A/C unit offers a 15% air flow increase and is 19% lighter than previous models, making it the smallest 13.5K rooftop unit available.
- Easy installation and maintenance
- High-perfomance motor and fan
- EPP foam housing reduces weight and increases cooling performance
- Tighter tolerances for improved fit and finish between shroud and evaporator cover
- Press fit evaporator cover eliminates fasteners for improved service access
- Custom composite Korad shroud is laminated to provide UV protection
- 3-inch deep-drawn G 90 carbon steel drain pan with powder-coated finish for durability
- Larger air openings for improved air flow and cooling performance
- Roll formed edges
- Enclosed wrap-around base pan and shroud add strength and protect the coils
- Rounded edges increase air flow
- Fan motor sound dampening brackets reduce noise and vibration
|Capacity range of this series (BTUs)||13,500/15,000|
|Power (V/Hz)||115 / 60 / 1 Ph|
|Fan speed (kW)||2.7|
Not sure which air conditioner to order for your situation? Check the RvSupplyWarehouse.com chart:
and here is roof unit only with Heat Pump (may be used Ducted or Non-ducted) in Black: